UVC light disinfection works but with the proliferation of UV light products, how do you know if your UVC light works as it should?
Now with the UVC dosimeter cards, you have proof that your light is disinfecting your operatories and your home.
The technology consists of a photo-chromatic ink that changes color when it is stimulated by certain UVC radiation (253.7 nanometers).
The Intellego dosimeter cards are easy to use and have been tested in universities and independent labs throughout the world.
Expose the cards, date them, and then add to your infection control log as proof of your infection control protocols.
- Patented photochromatic ink changes color to indicate the level of UV-C irradiation on surfaces (254 nm)
- Visibly demonstrates the accumulated dose of UV-C irradiation on a surface. Especially useful in shadowed areas
- When exposed to an appropriate dose of UV-C, the yellow area changes to orange and deep pink, which can be correlated to a 3-log reduction of MRSA and C.Diff*
- Validated by leading researchers in the U.S., U.K., and Sweden and trusted by UV-C manufacturers throughout the world
- Recommended for use with UV-C disinfection systems in healthcare facilities, physician and dental practices, commercial spaces and more
- Great for in-servicing, training, validating UV-C lamp performance, and as a simple reporting tool for Infection Control and Environmental Services